Joining the National Trust allows you to see some of the most spectacular properties, castles, gardens and wildlife in England, Scotland and Wales free of charge.
There are over 300 historic houses and gardens that you can explore free of charge with your National Trust membership (which also permits you free parking). Wherever you are in the country, you will never be further than 40 minutes away from the nearest National Trust attraction so you have a range of the most beautiful places in the country virtually on your doorstep.
Benefits of joining the National Trust
- FREE entry and parking at over 300 historic houses and gardens (this includes properties cared for by the National Trust for Scotland).
- FREE parking at most of the National Trust countryside, coastal and woodland locations.
- FREE National Trust members handbook which contains all of the places that you can visit free of charge with your membership.
- FREE newsletters for your region highlighting news and special events happening in your area.
- FREE National Trust magazine exclusively for members containing news, tips and guides. There are three editions per year.
- FREE admission to a number of locations overseas where the National Trust has an agreement with their respective organisations.
Joining the National Trust online
Joining the National Trust online couldn’t be easier. You can opt to pay for an outright annual membership or choose a convenient direct debit option so you don’t forget to renew your membership.
It is possible to join the National Trust online immediately. It can take 4 weeks for the full membership pack to be sent out by the National Trust, but as soon as you become a member online, you will receive a temporary admission card by email so that you can begin making use of your new membership straight away!
There are a range of great value membership options available, just choose from one of them and join online.
Buy An Individual Membership (adult) – £37.88 by Direct Debit
Buy A Joint Membership (adult) – £62.63 by Direct Debit
Buy A Family Membership (2 adults & all children) – £66.38 by Direct Debit
Buy A Family Membership (1 adult & all children) – £41.63 by Direct Debit
Buy A Child Membership (5-13 years old) – £17.63 by Direct Debit
Buy A Young Person Membership (13-25 years old) – £17.63 by Direct Debit
* Please note that all children under the age of 5 years old gain admission to National Trust properties free of charge.